Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stupid Liars!!!

So Saturday at 2:45am I get a phone call and I am being told that My Fiance and his best friend had sex with my former Babysitter...At that moment I felt my whole world closing in on me...I didn't know what to do but then when the details started being told to me I started realizing she was lying because none of it made sense. Then we found proof she was lying. Her fiance doesn't want to believe that she is lying about it instead he still thinks that My fiance and his best friend still did it. Then Saturday afternoon we had a face to face talk and I asked her which one she gave head to and she said BOTH. Well earlier that morning she said she gave head to my fiance's best friend while my fiance did her from behind. So Automatically I knew she was lying and then right after she said that she then says no maybe just 1. What the hell who does she think she is talking to. I'm not an idiot! I know she is lying now but still her fiance believes every word she is saying! Well then my fiance's best friend's fiance chases the girl and her fiance into the middle of a main road. It was hilarious!!! Stupid people need to think before they accuse! Shoot even if she were telling the truth we would know in 9 months because my fiance is an extremely fertile man i got pregnant on the first shot both times.

No comments:

Post a Comment